Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today's Moment in Deliciousness with a twist of ....wait, are you ugly?

have you heard of this actor, this Seth Gilliam? seen him around in some films? tv shows?

well it's not like he's new to the scene, but an interesting thing happened while watching him a few years ago on The Wire. I decided he was very handsome and i needed him in my life.

but i gotta wonder...was it the lighting? did they use a Super Hot Guy Filter on the lense...which they clearly took off the camera when filming this guy right here...















and i wondered whyyyyy had it taken me so long to realize that i love him and need him beside me always?

well the answer, my friend, is blowing around on the internets:

the dude just might be ugly.

or is he?

behold, the many illusions of Seth Gilliam, the man who would make me say with all honesty "the answer will always be yes. unless no is required."

hello there, daddy.


wait....wait....th-this can't be right....where is my sexy chocolate drop?


oh, there you are, my little piece of tiny deliciousness! you had me scared there for a moment. promise me you'll never leave me again. promise?


WHAT IN THE BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY FUCK ARE YOU WEARING ON YOUR HEAD, THERE, MAN! CMON NOW!


you know what...i'm not even doing this with you. just when you build me up with your handsome self, you let me back down. i'm so disgusted with you right now over that hat and shirt, i never want to see you again. okay i forgive you. you sexy soandsosuchandsuchingSUCH!!













*sigh* i just can't do it.

it would appear either one of two things is possibly happening here. either 1) i'm just not that into him with hair or an abundant beard or joy and life in his eyes or 2) the characters he plays are way more compelling than his actual personality.

if he were so inclined, he could do the ladays a solid and spend more time looking all stern and bald and punitive and unhappy.

just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment