Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 31, 2009

good day, sir.

someone "close" to Chris Brown told him it would be a good idea to go on Larry King and show the world was a remorseless piece of crap he is. he is scheduled to appear on King's broadcast on September 2, to talk about the Rhianna beatdown from earlier in the year.

one of the money quotes floating around as a lead up to the clusterfuck interview, in which he claims to not remember hitting her, is this little gem:
"I'm in shock, because, first of all, that's not who I am as a person, and that's not who I promise I want to be. I just don't know what to think. I'm just like, wow...it's crazy to me."


it figures he wants to say he can't remember beating her in that car....it's not like i'd expect someone weak enough to hit girls to not show the temerity to go on television and say he just...can't...recall...that.

to whomever it was who convinced him that doing this interview, in which he is obviously going to come across like a clueless douchebag, would be a good career move, i say well played.

let's just hope he remembers where he's supposed to show up to do his community service.

No comments:

Post a Comment