Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today's Moment in Deliciousness.

This guy right there.

I would like to think his personality is a wonderful as I imagined it to be. That would make the restraining order and probation for stalking totes worth it.

oh, who am i kidding....he could kill baby rabbits in his basement with a hammer while dressed in footie pajamas and a ukelele hanging on his back, and I'd be all like "there's something about him that just draaaaaaws me near."

yeah, that "something" is the horrible lack of wisdom which drives my libido. because fast on the heels of the previous thought would be "besides, anybody THAT damn crazy has GOT to be a freak!" but that's another story for another blog post....

anyhooo, here's Mr. Tasty-Tasty: Desmond Harrington

No comments:

Post a Comment