Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 22, 2009

i am convicted [and throw away the key]

the other evening, i found myself watching a tv show on mtv called Is She Really Going Out with Him, a *reality* show based on a website. i thought it would be harmless fun, watching this show. i thought "let's see another girl who is obviously way too good with a dude who is deluded enough to believe he's the one with the higher relationship stock.

but what i got for my efforts, friends, was convicted. for you see, the douchebag on this episode bears an uncanny and horrifying resemblance TO ONE OF MY DOUCHEBAG EX-BOYFRIENDS!!!

god help me, it's true. take away the spikes and replaces with a giant curly afro and you have the fellow with whom i wasted several months of my life.

my kentucky buddies know EXACTLY WHO I TALKING ABOUT. but why didn't you tell me????


negative 200 points for having eyebrows like a chola.

No comments:

Post a Comment